(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default ~Cochrane High~ {Private RP} - 06-13-2007, 03:35 PM

This is a private RP for Singer509, TheHayleyDoll, Muileil_She_Elf, Cheetahja94. I will let 1 more person join, but you must PM me first. Its a first come first-serve.

Now about the RP. Cochrane High is set in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada. A few days ago, an asteriod had landed, giving some people powers. So, this is about them learning how to manage their powers, deal with their powers, and what else, dealing with highschool drama and relationships at the same time.

*Rules and Suggestions*
1)Have to have at least one person with powers
2)Can have more than one person
3)Cussing is allowed
4)Anything over PG-13, please put ~X-Scene~ *coughs...hayley...coughs* LOL
5)Must have at least 800 posts or more...if your close to it, still PM me...I MIGHT let you join
6)The only two people I WON'T let join is Maddie705 and Princessmeplz
7)You must spell correctly or if you don't actually know how to spell it the put (ooc:SP?) next to the word. Example: we went to a resteraunt (ooc:Sp?) called Latte' Da.
8-All other RPG rules apply.

*Characters*
When posting your character please include these things:
Name, Age, Appearence, Power, Gender, Grade, Personality, Relationships.

*Resrictions on characters*
~Grades~ Choose from Freshman or Sophmore (9th or 10th grade)
~Appearence~ Must be a picture from photobucket.com

*My Character(s)*
Name:Moria/Matt/Jeff
Power: Controls weather/Controls Fire and Water/Invisiablity and Controls the elements of Air and Earth
Grade:10th/10th/9th
Personality:b*tchy, rude, cocky, Singer and extra guitar player in her band/Shy, quiet, guitar player/Laid back, down-to-earth, outgoing. He is also the drum player
Relationships: None/Secretly likes Moria/none...at the moment
Other:None/Got held back a grade/

Appearence for Moria:

Appearence for Matt:

Appearence for Jeff:

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 06-18-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!