Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-12-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsgrl01 View Post
that concerns me a bit. You say you want to loose it at 15-16 whihc is the normal age where you live. I hope you don't want to loose it at that time because it's the normal age. It may seem like everyone is doing it, but they aren't. Only about half of teenagers are sexually active, which means that half aren't.
Also..alot of times when people have sex young it 'just happens' and they don't plan it. Please don't have sex with whom ever your boyfriend is when your 15 or 16 just because your at that age and you just want to do it and he's who your with so that's who it'll be, because you'll regret it eventually.

I'm not trying to pursuade you to not have sex at all as a teenager because if someone really wants too, someone they don't even know isn't going to change their mind, but just...if you decide to do it, only do it if you really think you're ready, and think about it hard.
No, I just think that's the age when I will be ready. I'm definatly (sp?) do not want to wait for marriage, that is just not my personality and beliefs. I was just making a comment that the's the average age here because a lot of other people were saying the average age in their area is 12-13. I'm just not going to jump out and have sex when I turn 15, I plan to wait for a guy I am comfortable with and if there isn't one then I just won't have sex in high school. No one has to know I'm an or am not a virgin but me, anyway.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!