View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-07-2007, 05:54 PM

Over by the sidewalk, a girl was semi half-heartedly attempting to pull a scratched-up suitcase out out from under a bunch of other baggage that apparently wasn't hers; it was labeled differently, and different school logos were on it. Hers was plain, except for a scribbled name that couldn't be read. Random band stickers were stuck to it - ranging from Scatman John to Rammstein - and if you looked hard enough, a guitar pick was either embedded or glued to one side of the suitcase.

The girl herself looked a bit out of place; her shirt was a nearly neon green - not a tacky kind, though - and splattered with different colors of dried paint, and her knee-length jeanskirt had a few holes in it; she hadn't changed into the uniform yet, and as such was still wearing black shorts (which had an odd cartoony version of a mouse on one leg) underneath the skirt, so she wouldn't get in trouble. Her wavy black hair was a bit of a mess in the ponytail it was in - there were visibly a few tangles in it - and a splash of red paint could be seen on the ends; from what it came from, it probably wasn't a good idea to ask. Her eyes were a dark hazel - more green than brown, but still a mix of both - and they were currently showing a mixture of anger and apathy.

She didn't really want to be going to this school, but she was going to have to deal with it.

Once she'd gotten her suitcase free, along with one other bag, she shut the back of the van and coughed as it zoomed off, the driver and the other occupants not saying goodbye, since they were late for something. She glared at them before picking up her bag, picking at a leaf that had gotten stuck in her sandals - she was starting to wonder why she'd worn them - and walking up toward the school.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!