View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Default 05-27-2007, 07:11 PM

You're gonna want to keep a tampon or a pad or something like that with you wherever you go, just in case. Start washing your face more often just in case you break out.
I wouldn't suggest the "fewer periods" pill. Too dangerous and it could probably ***** up your hormones. And personally, I wouldn't suggest a tampon. Those things can seriously kill you. O_o (toxic shock syndrome) But hey that's just me.
You will most likely have mood swings. There isn't really anything you can do about it. Just stay calm and think happy thoughts when you feel a mood swing coming on.
And for cramps, get a heating pad and some chamomile tea. That always helps me. And stay away from caffine. It does make cramps worsen.
You're going to gain a bit of weight. But that's only because you're retaining water. Don't worry. It's perfectly normal. And one last thing. You're probably going to get some pains around the chest area. That's normal, too. It's just chest development.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr

Last edited by Danica_Shardae : 05-27-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!