View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-26-2007, 12:41 PM

I think it is kinda hilarious, because people say they are fasting, and there are two problems.

1. They are not eating (or drinking) anything at all, except water.
2. They are not religious.

When you fast, you drink things like Slim Fast, because it is really unhealthy to not eat anything at all. My mom wants to get into fasting this summer.

Lately, I haven't been eating a lot, but only in the past couple of days. On Thursday, I had half a can of slim fast and half of a 100 calorie pack of chocolate and caramel chex. For lunch, I had one hot dog and a bottle of Powerade, and I had no dinner. Yesterday, I had a bagel and half of a popey-seed muffin (along with a mocha frapp). I went to a teacher's party (mom works at my school) for lunch, so I had a brat, three little cocktail shrimps, a pistachio pudding salad (really good), and a lot of dessert, but no dinner.

I am sure you wanted to hear everything I have eaten...my point is I didn't eat a lot because I stopped when I was full. That is what people's problem is. They eat all that they have on their plate, even if it makes them really full. I stopped when I was content. But then, they gain a lot of weight, and they develope an eating disorder.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!