(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-24-2007, 03:47 PM

Name: Violet
Appearance: (Yes, even my purple skin. She is called Violet for a reason. XD)

Violet smiled and walked along the stone-made road. She looked and at a extremly handsome male faerie in a garden. She wasn't looking where she was walking and tripped over a stone, which was slightly larger then the others. She got up and giggled to herself. She wouldn't have a chance with him other. She was what other faeries called a fluor faerie. Fluor short for fluorescent. Her skin and hair being overly bright, colourful, and vibrant. They weren't as known as usual faeries, and didn't usual socialize personally with them. Such things like that would be barbaric and abnormal to both species of faeries. The only time it was allowed was when you were at a shop, or stall, buying some sort of item. Even then, it was still weird. Many common faeries and fluor faeries went to stalls owned by their own type.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-24-2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: I was going to say without the large ears, but I changed my mind. The large ears are unique. Lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!