View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default I really need to say this.... - 05-21-2007, 12:31 AM

Okay, I respect what all of you are trying to say, but I have to disagree with most of you. Now, I know I can't really pretend that I know what guys like, since I've never really had a boyfriend, but please hear me out.

Any self-respecting girl would not pretend to be something she's not or dress in a way she's not comfortable with or doesn't like just for a guy. All you should have to do is be yourself, and if he doesn't like you for you, then he's not worth it. The worst thing you could ever do is to dress in his type of style (especially if you don't normally : ex. he dresses goth and you don't, but then you start dressing goth to get his attention). No-no.

Also, I noticed a lot of you girls are suggesting she wear skirts. What if she doesn't like to wear skirts?

I guess the main point I'm trying to make is to not do anything you're not comfortable with to get a guy's attention. If you don't like wearing skirts, don't wear skirts, if you don't want to dress in his style, don't dress in his style, and if he likes girls who wear skimpy clothes, DON'T. Period. Again, just be yourself.

Also, as to makeup, just wear what you would normally. If you look at my signature you'll be able to tell at first glance what I live by. Think about it. He should like you, not some person you pretend to be.

~Nikki

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!