Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-16-2007, 03:51 PM

I'm sure you'll say yes to me. XD

Name~ Mahyulee (Better known as May)
Appearence~ http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../girldaera.jpg
Age~ 16
Bio~ Also from the future. She has been trapped in this time for a few years now. She is very secretive, so she is also trust-worthy. She can be a bit stubborn and shy. She has met a boy from this time, and is now considering staying in 2011.

I walked along the tiled halls of Kingston Highschool. Days were basic around this time. I could hardly remember my life in the future time. The last time I was in 3020 was awhile ago. It was hard having gone back a distance of 1019 years, and my life had changed drastically. Like, why did they have washing machines? In 3020, we just sprayed it with Chilett, a gold liquid used to clean items as soon as it touched them. Were these people too stupid to invent something easier than a stupid washing sooner? Don't answer that, I thought. I stopped at my locker and opened it. Another thing that needed to change, LOCKS. In the future, they were like little robots that would scan you to check if it was you, then open. They even reminded you about your homework! No need to write stuff down. They were great.
I had trouble opening it and kicked the door. "Stupid, no good, old fashioned lock!" I mumbled.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-18-2007 at 06:01 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!