View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-08-2007, 06:34 AM

Ooc: No, but we couldn't make characters and she told us how we had to play them. But, I don't want to get into an argument.

Bic: I walked out the school, I had to stay an extra while due to all my unserved detentions. I needed to hurry home, we were leaving soon. I already had everything packed, so once i got there, I was close to ready. My ex would be comming too, and that was my only problem. But it's not like I would die from that.
Come to think of it, didn't he have to stay after school on the last day, too? I looked around. All of a sudden, John, my ex, jumped right in front of me. I yelled. John started to laugh. "You are so easy to scare." He said.
"Oh. It's only your face that scares me." I started to walk off.
John kept his pace with me. "Is that the best you can do? Like serious, I've seen better disses from geeks."
"Really now? And you listen to them? Since when? You only listen to yourself."
"Lame..." John grinned.
"That wasn't a diss, it was the truth." I rolled my eyes. I spotted his Mustang. It sure we be a lot faster to get back to Abi's house. I looked to him. "Would you mind giving me a ride?" I said, quietly.
"After how mean you're being?" He smirked. "Yeah, sure. Hop in."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!