Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 05-07-2007, 10:32 PM

ooc: Morgandy is a very pretty name.

bic:

The village was set in the forest, a deep forest no one could find their way in, except the elves, of course. Magic had been set around it to make it so they could never get lost; magic that was of no use to mortal humans. I, Adeilinna, have walked through these forests for many years. In fact, over 150. When I was ten, yes, ten elven years, my parents moved here from mortal lands. We were in a small village that was away from the reaches of humans, but one of our traitors, who had used magic to appear as a human but still have elven qualities like speed and stamina, drove us out. We came here, to the forest.

I stopped and stared at a tree bustling with life. "Life is so wonderful," I raised two hands to the sky and summoned a short burst of rain. Some screams of surprise erupted from the village in the valley below me, but I paid no attention. Mother would give me a hard lesson later.

I picked up a squirrel that had been sitting and twirled it around. It made no attempt to bite me. It just stared, and I stared back. I set it gently on the ground and turned around, bumping into a girl, who appeared to be a warrior.

"Hello," I greeted. "My name is Lyn, which is short for Adeilinna, or 'long life.' What are you doing out here? Are you not just a warrior?" I asked her.

ooc: We all start above the valley, and that is where we meet and (hopefully) become friends.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!