View Single Post
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Post What I have to say.... - 05-07-2007, 10:14 AM

Well, I'm twelve and I'm definately not planning on it anytime soon at all! My God, to the girls my age that actually do it, one question : why?

Really. It's disgusting. I don't mean sex is disgusting, I've gotten over the whole "omg boys have cooties!!!" thing, but to do it before you're 18..and not love the guy you do it with is just pointless. Not to mention that you'll almost definately deeply regret it when you get older.

I know I'll stick by what I said, too, because my friends are not the kind of people who would "put out" at an early age. Maybe it's because, oh, they have values and morals? (I don't mean to offend anyone by that, by the way.) Plus one is Mormon, so she goes by all these strict rules, the other just has common sense, and I do, too. I guess it helps that we're "unpopular", but we don't like to think of it that way, it's more "there's strength in small numbers", which is an idea I love.

But anyway, now that I've made my point obviously clear, I tihnk it's about time to end this gargantuan post.

~Nikki
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!