View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-28-2007, 10:06 PM

Nick and I
By: Coleyfelix
dedicated to: My childhood friend, Nick. Too bad your a spoiled brat now.
A/N: This is a very small mini-story that is one of many that will eventually be about me and my old friend, Nick. Maybe i'll post more, later.

Outside it was warm and sunny and flowers were in full bloom. Spring was here, and as I walked across the street, my hand entwind with Mommy's, I dreamed of having a beautiful purple princess dress. If I had a princess dress I would be beautiful. Without it, I was ugly like a boy color.

I wasn't vain, I just wanted to be pretty for once.

Nick's mommy opened the door like she did every day and we made our way inside. I knew were everything was, it was almost a second home to me. Without taking my shoes off, I walked into the second room, the kitchen. Nick was sucking away at a tootsie roll and scirbling in a Mickey Mouse coloring book with a purple crayon.

I really wanted him to let me use the purple crayon.

"What's your fravorate (that's really how we said it lol) color?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the crayon. Say a boy color, I thought, let me use that crayon.

"Purple," he said, holding up the worn-down crayon.

"But... That's a girl color!" I giggled, trying to snatch it away from him.

"No such thing. I can like any color I want," he said, grabbing the purple away.
For a second I just stood there, taking in what he had just explained. "Yeah, huh," I said, thoughtfully. I pulled up a chair and we sat, charing all the colors of the rainbow.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!