Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-28-2007, 08:18 PM

Fire Emblem: Truth, Love, and Despair

Prologue:

Fifteen years ago, the War Of The Stones ended with a blast of white flashing light. The villainous Demon King had been defeated for the second time. This time, imprisoned in Rausten’s stone, and his body shattered two pieces by the power of two royals, Prince Ephraim and Princess Eirika, along with a manakete, or dragonkin, Myrrh. Helping along their journey to save Prince Lyon, whom the Demon King had control, were many others. The Tempest King, Joshua, had found the love of his live in that war, and it was not his gambling, but a beautiful swordsman named Marisa. She was a bit unsociable, but courageous and willing. The two fell in love shortly after meeting, and decided to joint rule Jehanna, Joshua’s homeland that his mother left for him to rule. They brought along a few generals to Jehanna, those of whom they trusted. One day, one of the general’s started acting a bit eccentric after coming back from Rausten on a mission...

Want to see more? Too bad. =P The story I'm writing so far is 70 pages, so.... I don't think I can post it. It is truely wonderful. Simply genius! (Wow, I am bragging like crazy......) I just really like writing stories. I'll post the start of one of my other ones some other time.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!