View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-26-2007, 07:44 PM

Let me tell you a little story of the day I got my period. The day I "grew up". (Well, that's at leaste what my mom said. I'm still real immature. lol)

I was about to go to bed and I was super stressed; the next day wold be my first day of middle school. My mother is in bed with a hangover and my dad is half asleed on the sofa. I go to the bathroom and, what do I see? Blood.

Being I was only eleven, I had a bit of a heart attack and thought I was ill or something. Once I started to cry, I remembed something. A little voice said, "Be quiet, Nicole! You're eleven, this is supposed to happen! Don't you see?"

And then it dawned on me. I had my period.

Of course, I had refused to see the signs of it coming didn't have anything buy my mothers tampons in the house. Not going to work when you are elevan years old! So, my dad and little brother were the first to know. (My brother, of course, didn't know what was going on and thought i was sick lol.)

So, my mother dragged her butt out of bed and drove to the drug store at nine 'o clock to get me... A huge box of pads of all different sizes!

Ok, that's me story. Bottom line: Periods are no fun. You feel like you have wet yourself most of the time. Sometimes you ache. Sometimes you get pms-ey. But, all in all, it's not a huge deal once you get used to it. ^_^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!