Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess's Avatar
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Senior Member
Shuni
 
Posts: 287
Join Date: Mar 2005
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 04-14-2007, 07:57 PM

I have a sleeping disorder called Parasomnia.
I dream every night and about 40% of the time I dream, I wake up screaming from night terrors. The other 60% is what sparks my imagination.
My dreams are unusually vivid.


Last night I had a night terror. It was...sorta creep to say the least. One of my usual ones.
It's the one where someone is in my bed, but I can't scream, and there's something in my eyes.
But...I know that, that someone isn't good.
The window flies open, and I hear a demonic sounding voice all around me.

I jump out of the my bed and run into this HUGE palace ball room, and down this long hallway into some guys room. (I dunno who he is, but it's safe with him) and the demon thing follows me.
The guy lays ontop of me to cover me up, so the thing won't see me & he tells me to shut my eyes.

I, of course, open them...
I dunno what I see, but the thing screams and I can't hear anymore. =-=




If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote