View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-14-2007, 08:33 AM

Okay, this dream I had last night was the longest I've ever had. It's long, creepy, and it scared the hell out of me.

I think it started after some nuclear war, and I was walking home from school, pretty much ignoring most of the buildings. I didn't even notice how several were still falling down. When I got into my house, no one was home; that made me freak out and run back outside, and I headed to the elementary school near my house. There, this freaky looking lady entirely in white and wearing a nun habit was yelling something at my parents and little brother; my mom was holding a baby.

That's the only reason I knew it had to be a weird dream, because Mom can't have anymore kids.

Anyway, the lady claimed to be the new Messiah, and she half dragged me to some prison on the other side of town. I think it was some sort of abandoned air hangar, because it didn't look like a conventional prison. It was creeeeepy. Dark, dank, musty, blah, it scared me.

There were a few other people there- Their names were Jay, Rick, and I think one was a friend from school, Samantha. Can't quite remember.

Reason I found this weird? Jay and Rick are RP characters, off of some of the RPs on here! O_o

Once we escaped from the weird guards that were hanging around, I ran off back to my house, which looks nothing like my house in real life. Which weirded me out even more.

Then I woke up for about ten minutes. I was freaked out, scared, and I just know my heart was doing those stupid flutter-fits it does when I'm freaked out.

When I got back to sleep, the next thing I know is that someone is getting whipped or something; I can hear someone screaming their head off in pain. My parents and friends - including Rick and Jay, weirdly - are just standing in what looks like the kitchen, looking shellshocked. I asked them what was going on; I don't remember what they said, but it was something along the lines of "Samantha refused to change, now she's being punished". The weird nun came back in and dragged me off somewhere.

Along the way to whereever she was dragging me, I distinctly remember her pulling down blinds or something that had these weird symbols and equations and stuff on them. She said they were proof that God existed, that he was fed up with humanity and that he wanted them to repent.

I kept quiet, because I didn't want to end up like Samantha.

When I finally got back to my house, the baby was crying, and when I went to go see what was wrong, she acted like she didn't know me and just started crying even louder. Eventually she calmed down, and she was probably no bigger than either of my hands. Creepy. I couldn't tie a makeshift diaper, so I called Mom in to help me.

I can't remember the rest, but I remember having to run away from the weird nun lady and trying to keep my brother safe.

Remind me to never rant about Resi Evil movies or read stupid posts by people who think God lives in computers. Cause I think the nun represented the lady who typed that stupid stuff up...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!