xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-12-2007, 07:27 PM

Uniforms, pros and cons:

Pros:

Keep everything clean and suttle.
Makes the school look more professional.
Oh gawd...we had a huge debate about this. I may have to get that sheet and make a new message. Overall, people agreed that we should have uniforms. A lot of people where belt-like skirts and spaghetti-strap tanks (well, the girls, obviously), and boys have shoes the size of elephant feet. In my opinion, uniforms keep everything straight, suttle, and professional-looking. People have too much originality, and people should NOT be known by the way we dress. Uniforms will make it easier to like people because of their personality, not their appearance. Kids have started making first impressions based on how tight a girl's shirt is and how skimpy her skirt, and for boys, they look for cute hair, eyes, and brand name shirts. If they have those, heck! They are perfect. They don't, crush them, smush them, make them feel like outcasts, because THEY ARE!

No, that last part is not my opinion, it is the opinion of some of kids at my school. I, personally, would love school uniforms if the tops weren't tight. They make me feel small and insignificant, something I was taught NOT to feel.

I will find that sheet and post it. It is really good.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!