View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-09-2007, 08:38 PM

Most of my dreams are rather long, so I will tell you one of the shorter dreams. In my dream, everyone from all my classes was in a big audotorium after spring break. All our fifth grade teachers and my music teacher from elementry school were there. We were learning these songs we had to sing in a program. the thing was, everyone had forgotten where to stand and what the songs were over break! And I had lost my lyrics! Also, we had to find a soloist. So, we had one day to pull ourselfs together.

A few of my friends were trying out for a solo. I was going to too, but I needed my lyrics, first. So, my friend, Miguel, and I went back to our hotel room (we were singing at a huge hotel somewhere in london O_O). After searching for a long long time, we found the lyrics in my other friend's folder.

As we rushed to the audotorium we see everyone lined up, and I hear the most beautiful voice. I walk up to Charlie, a short (Not so thin either, might I add) boy that is very nice. he is extreamly smart and keeps to himself. he had a really deep vioce, but it was still really pretty.

So, of course, he got the part and we were all terribly jealous. When i woke up and went to school today I kept bothering him to sing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!