Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-08-2007, 04:58 PM

Name: Yuni
Alias among allies: Green Faerie
Alias among enemies: Poison
Appearance: Usually seen wearing green miniskirt with black shorts underneath; green strapless shirt with buttons on the back. Her boots are black and come up to under her knee, and the heels are low. She usually has a knife or two tucked into them. Her hair's black with oddly green highlights. Her eyes are a toxic green color, a side effect of nuclear waste exposure. Her skin is very pale.
Weapons: Knives, guns, just about anything she can possibly use as a weapon. Prefers pistols, but will use other guns if necessary.
Current Situation: Sitting in Crematoria prison.
Power: She technically has two, but one was surgically added. She can change her vision type to thermal, night, infared, and ultraviolet. She usually sticks with her normal eyesight, though. Her natural power is the ability to turn into a large bird creature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crematoria is not a fun place. During the day, it's blistering hot, literally. One step outside and you crumble into ashes when you're hit with the blazing winds that blast past the top of the prison. At night, it's alright, except for the fact it snows volcanic ashes that feel like cigarrette ashes going up your nose.

A friend of hers had once said he'd rent this place out to someone and live in Hell instead.

Yuni looked around the prison from her cell, leaning out slightly. She heard the alarms going off again, which usually meant either 1)it was "feedin' time," as the wardens put it, or 2)there was a new guy coming in via the leg noose. She shook her head and jumped when a convict walked past her cell, opening it without looking at her, and she walked out into the rusted walkway, looking around. The inside of the prison was rocky; the cells were small and uncomfortable, having been built into the rocks. Clean waterfalls were between a few of the cells for prisoners to get water out of during the day. Gates blocked the prisoners from escaping through the doors at the top; the only way off Crematoria was via ship, usually a bounty hunter's or a naval ship that decided to recruit some prisoners for the army against some other bounties.

She leaned against the railing, looking around again. She heard the door below the control room open; she didn't bother looking up. Probably a new guy.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!