View Single Post
(#39 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-08-2007, 02:41 PM

Goodness, I'm 12 and I haven't had my first kiss yet, let alone lost my virginity. The worst thing I've ever done was read a few lemons and I thought that was enough. I just can't imagine little girls doing that. Stick to lemons, people! (lol)

I don't plan on loosing in until I am around 18/19 and with someone i really love. I don't know about keeping it until I am married, but at least until I know I am mature. I don't think I would be able to handle it at the age I am now.

My mother is a nurse and is always telling me stories about girls that get really sick because they had sex. I don't know if she is trying to scare me or what. I think she just wants me to be ready and to be aware of all that can happen.

Yeah, but if you have been raped i don't think you should say you are not a virgin. It was terrible to have something like that taken from you and you should be able to say that, mentally, you still have your virginity.

(I am sorry for any spelling/gramar mistakes. Just be thankful I did not type this out in chatspeak. )
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!