Old
Haley_Noelle (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 4 Votes / 3.75 Average
Send a message via AIM to Haley_Noelle Send a message via Yahoo to Haley_Noelle
Default 04-06-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelFate View Post
i didn't get mine till i was 15 lol (late bloomer?)

n.e. ways.....

before you get your period, you will have monthly cramps and discharge (female lubricant for the "nice, nice" ) - it's the equal to a boy's random b=ner when they hit puberty - just wear thin pads to keep your underwear clean (gosh this sounds so dirty... lol )

before you begin to bleed during any period, you will feel craps around the corner - if they are overwhelming, take advil (it's better than mydol )
then prepare yourself by wearing a pad to bed -

if you are curious about tampons, dont be afraid to ask what your mother thinks - sometimes it's best to wait until after you have s=x - but if your flow is heavy then maybe that solution is best for you

start with smaller ones, and read the instructions carefully before putting one it, it will tell you the correct direction the put it and so forth - the first few times may hurt until you get to know your body better, so don't give up on them , they are better than pads can ever hope to be

tampax pearl are the most comfortable to put in, especially if you are still v=rgin - they are shorter than other tampons and the plastic is easier to slide in than cardboard applicators

another important thing to remember, when you start your period, it will be EXTREMELY irregular, if you have your period then don't get another one for another 3 months, don't think god magially impregnated you, it's only because your body is still too young to develop more eggs just yet

a period can last from 3-7 days, and they totally suck, but don't let them get you down

the whole pms rumor is a lie - women are more cranky when they are on their period because of the pain of cramps and annoying bleeding, it's very stressful sometimes but stay cheerful
Where did being a Virgin come into useing tampons?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!