Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-30-2007, 06:42 PM

Full Name: L'Arachel Faith
Sailor Scout Name: Sailor Light
Appearance: Light green hair (almost white), wears lots of dresses (mostly green), Emerald eyes, curvy, but skinny.
Personality: Girly, Popular

A Sailor Moon convention? I thought. Ever since I was little, I've always wondered why I was blessed with strange powers. I've been granted the ability to heal and to cast lightning. I can light up a room, literally. I decided to go in. The room was crowded. A girl tugged on my dress. I lashed away.
"We've been waiting forever for you. Hurry up and get over here, already!" She looked familiar... But I don't remeber where from... Hm...
"I think you're mistaken."
"No, I'm positive it's you." She smiled. Her smile was warm and kind. "I have some people to introduce you to." She took my hand and most of the people in the room disappeared. This definantly wasn't normal. I noticed the girl with the warm smile wasn't the only one I recongnized. But, as with the other girl, I didn't know where I had seen them before.
I smiled. I was usually outgoing, but this wasn't natural. "Hey, I'm L'Arachel."
"Also known as Sailor Light." The girl who pulled me in added.

(Just to tell you, all of you guys are those girls...)

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-06-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!