(#23 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 03-13-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
there ok . But you need to broaden your horizens with different types im assuming this inst the only things u have done . I make dolls as well on my spare time I used to make them for people but stoped . But keep up the good work and try and use more props in ur dolls like the ones wit the hand cuffs thats ur best !
"Toxic"...I was listening to that song and got an inspiration.

Props...well, the reason I don't use too much is because then it takes forever for the pixeditor to load and for me to actually do the work, it takes longer.

See, I am terrified of guns and cigarettes, as well as some of the other things that are on the personal makers, which is what I use, and some other things. The reasons I am terrified of these things is personal-I will tell no one, so don't even try. I have good reasons, though. Trust me.

See, all of my dolls are based on friends. I wouldn't put Ashley, a soccer fanatic, in a mini skirt and tube top, even though I kind of did for that Toxic one (she is the blonde), but I put the head on that one and dressed it and even animated it before I decided that she was Ashley. I don't make random dolls-I need inspiration. Also, I don't really approve of things like goth and punk; It was just the way I was raised, and if you don't like my dolls because I don't like goth/punk/emo(wannabes, I tell ya)/"naughty", then deal with it. Oh, I was tempted to say something else...nvm.

There. That is my "rant", I guess you could call it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!