View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-25-2007, 11:45 AM

In another part of the city, a young man was sitting on a staircase, two odd creatures sitting with him. One was on his shoulder and had an odd, cute but secret smile that simply yelled that the thing had done something bad, and the other was sitting on the stair below him, waving back and forth to an unheard song.

"... I hate this city." The man sighed, leaning back a little. The creature on his shoulder nuzzled against his head.

"Mininiinini!" He looked at it as it continued to speak in its odd language, and sighed.

"Guess you're right, Frizz." He ruffled its fur, and winced as it bit him with wide, large, pointed teeth. "Okay, okay, no playing with your fur. Geez..."

Caramon had been living in the slums for most of his life. The two creatures with him, known commonly as Fuzzles, had saved his life more than once; and it appeared that either they understood him, he understood them, or he was crazy.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!