01-29-2007, 09:10 PM
1. Do not be over dramatic. Use drama to emphasize what you are doing, but do not go over the top. Be yourself, in a more creative way, and when I say yourself, I mean the character I will give you to be.
2. Do not block another's actions. If one say, spots a whale and tells you to go and capture it, don't say "No" or say "I don't see no whale." Go with it, even if your partner (yes, some roleplaying we will do with partners) has a different "vision" of the scene than you.
3. Please don't use chatspeak when you are speaking, or typing, to one another. It won't hurt to spell out the words completely.
4. Use correct grammer, puntuation, spelling, and capitalization. If you are unsure about the spelling of a word, spell it to the best of your abilities, or look it up in a dictionary.
5. Possibly the most important rule of all, HAVE FUN!!! If you aren't having fun, it makes it less fun for the rest of us.