(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-06-2006, 09:22 AM

Games Rules.

1. If you participate in a game, then abide by the rules. I can't stress this enough. Don't post randomly in the topic; this is spam and is unfair to those people who are playing the game by the rules.

2. Do not advertise. Exactly what it says on the tin. Don't jump into a game just to pimp your site. It will be deleted straight away.

3. Before posting a game, check first to see if it hasn't already been posted. Don't just assume that you were the first person to think up a game; chances are that someone thought it up first and posted already. If there's already a game of that name operating, then your post will be closed as it's best to keep to the original thread, especially if it's long running.

4. Any game that involves posting pictures is not allowed. This is cuz those kind of games end up with loads of either red x's or pictures that stretch the screen. I don't have the time or inclination to constantly go thru threads like this deleting and resizing pictures, so I've decided to disallow games that involve pictures entirely.

5. If your game is closed, then don't try and post it elsewhere in the games forum. It will be found and locked.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 04-08-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!