View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default {RP}Hellboy: Return of Rasputin - 12-29-2006, 08:55 AM

Pay no attention to the awkward teen girl behind the curtain. I blame this on boredom, a wicked amv, and coffee with too much sugar.
~~~

Hellboy (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia has everything you need to know about said movie/comic. Well, almost everything. >>;

~~~~

It's been a while since the remainder of the Nazi's faded away. The Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defence has had little to no problems to deal with recently, thus making funds go higher.

Reason being, Hellboy doesn't break stuff anymore.

But now, in the year 2007, things're going a bit quacky. Strange creatures are appearing out of nowhere, and many are dying because the police are already handling it.

The problem?

One: Police are not meant to deal with these matters, and

Two: These creatures used to be human. They mutated. As such, the BPRD should be the ones to deal with it.

But there's something going on with the police. They're... bloodthirsty, crave fighting the paranormal.

Before, they sh*t their pants at the site of a dead person. Now...

Now all they want to do is kill.

You have to solve it. NOW.
~~~~

Rules:

Romance: Keep it PG-13
Hellboy is very stubborn, and never swears. Worst he's ever said is 'Oh, CRAP.'
Liz is a pyrokinetic. Keep it to just that; she's got enough trouble with it on her own. O_o
John T. Myers is a human. Not a mutater.

... potater... XD
Abe Sapien cannot go for long periods without water; he uses a reverse aqualung when he has to be out of water.
Have fun. No invincible characters, please.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 12-29-2006 at 08:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!