View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Raegen (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to Raegen Send a message via MSN to Raegen Send a message via Yahoo to Raegen
Default 12-09-2006, 10:48 AM

Thanks for sharing.

I was diagnosed with depression when I was about 12/13 years old. I tried committing suicide 4 times since I was 10 that has landed me in the hospital each time. The root of my depression has been there since I was born. I was born to a mother who didnt care for me, never wanted me, and did nothing for me. I learned how to do everything by myself by the time I was 6 and was an "adult" since then. I was a heavy drug user and partyer since I was very young. I got pregnant at fourteen which did no help; I resented my daughter for months after she was born, blaming my problems on her. When my daughter was 5 months I started to get my life back on track. When I became pregnant with my son in 2004 I decided to do something about my life but it wasnt until I found out I was pregnant with my youngest daughter I did something. I started going to more therapy and got off my medication so that I could have a happy pregnancy and be able to breastfeed my daughter.

Being able to say something is the matter is a huge accomplishment; at least I know for me it was and im proud of each and everyone of you ladies who have been able to share your story with confidence.

I wish you all the best of luck and wish you a Merry Christmas!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!