View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-09-2006, 03:03 AM

My friend started cutting. I gat so mad, she had no reason at all what so ever to cut. Her life is just fine, and i didn't understand. One day we were laughing at spongebob the next... well, things just got different when we went to middle school. She still did all the fun things she used to do, still laughed, but got new interests. She wasn't depressed. Why cut?
I got so scared when she told me, so I told my parents. Her family is really close to mine, so my parents told hers. She still hates me (it happened a while after school started). She told our best friend i was immature. She said i don't understand. But their is nothing wrong. It was just like she went to middle school and met some new people. "Bam!" she's a stranger. Her parents don't even like me now.
I really want to help her. I get so scared I will lose her. Is their something I don't get? Am I really that immature? Because you guys know what it is like to go through the things she is, what would you want your friend to do to help?

Sorry if it's off topic. I know, it's not my problem. But i don't know where to post this.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!