View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-15-2006, 12:17 PM

Nearby, a girl was sitting on the ground, her arms tightly around her knees and her wide-with-fright mud-brown eyes staring at the building. Her hair was the same color as her eyes, and her clothes were black jeans and a white, long-sleeved shirt that had several tears in the sleeves and had black belts sewn onto it in a pell-mell fashion. Her skin was very pale, but that was due to her having spent most of her life out of the sun because she'd been dreadfully ill.

She stood up and took a few steps toward the building, swallowing nervously. Get away, Tori! Hurry up and get out of there! her inner voice screamed.

Tori looked at a window to the right, and her eyes widened even more:

In the window she was looking at, a young man was hanging by his own intestines from the windowsill. She fell backward onto her backside, and blinked as the image faded. That was creepy.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!