View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default ~*RP*~Pirates of the Carribean: The Moon Maiden - 08-08-2006, 08:50 AM

A friend of mine started this on another forum I go to. Thought I'd try it over here. ^_^
~~

It was an average day for Jack Sparrow. He had captured another ship's loot, avoided Commodore Norrington, and avoided being thrown over board by talking his way through the almost mutineering crew of the Black Pearl.
But, that night, something happened that changed Jack's life forever.
He saw the legendary ship that flies in the night's sky through moonlight seen. The Moon Maiden.
And they came to the Pearl, for reasons unknown to Jack....

Ah, but that's about thirty days from now. The Moon Maiden has already made its appearance.

You see, there was a woman known as Rose Black. She had a history similar to Anne Bonny, but a little more violent. She could kill a man with the tip of her cutlass.

Rose quickly grew bored of just being another member of a crew, and after her sex was found out and revealed before that man could be brutally murdered, she set out to start a ship of her own. This didn't take to long as most of the crewmen of The Silver Heart thought, and she quickly built up her own crew, mainly adventurous and bad tempered women like herself. The ship was called 'The Moon Maiden' and as fast as the crew was set, the ship became one of great popularity. Many ships found it hard to win a battle against the Moon Maiden, and not once was any of her crew shoved into a prison cell.

However, one night, when the sea was rough and the sky booming with tremendous burst of thunder and lightning. The ship came upon an island, one that oozed more evil then any pirate ship The Moon Maiden had come across. The crew were not turned away though, they prided themselves on courage and went ahead. Nobody knows what happened that night, only afterwards, the ship was only ever seen at night.

She had a first mate, known as Kat Von D. Her eyes were a strange blue-green, enchanting enough to hypnotize any man, and any woman.

Rules:

We can be characters from the movie, but I'm going to be Gibbs and a character of my own. *goes off to poke Sarah about something should she get on soon*

Also, Jack's looking for three more people for his crew. They can be either male or female. Up to you.

Romance is very much allowed...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!