View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default {RP} Renewal of the Moon - 07-02-2006, 10:00 AM

Don't even say it, Sarah. I know. We've got too many.
~~~

"Mommy, can I hear that story again?" said a little brown-haired, blue-eyed girl, curling up on her mother's lap.

"Alright, but only if you go to sleep. It's getting late..."

"It's been 100 years since the last Flower Maiden led the wolves to Paradise, but the world itself is still the same. The winters are bitter and cold, and the summers? Don't get me started on those. No one survives in the scalding hot deserts, or the freezing, murderously cold mountains. The cities are shielded from the extreme weather by huge metal domes, that have their own weather programmed into them."

"What about the wolf pack that she led? Who were they?"

The mother ruffled her daughter's hair; she did that every time. "There was Kiba, the wolf destined to be the ruler of the world. He held tight to his pride, and, before he met the Flower Maiden, it was all he had.

"There was Tsume, the rebel outlaw thief with the x-shaped scar on his chest. He refused to believe in Paradise until Toboe passed on. He died not long after.

"Toboe was an innocent runt, having been raised by an elderly woman who died accidentally. He died trying to save an old man's life. The man's name was Quint.

"Then there was Blue, Quint's seeing eye 'dog'. For years, they hunted wolves, but Quint never knew that his own trusted companion was a wolf as well. She passed on too.

"Then there was Hige, the clown of them all. Always trying to make them laugh. He died the probably worst death of them all, slowly and painfully. He didn't deserve a death like that."

The little girl snuggled up to her mom, silent.

"Cheza was beautiful. Her skin was a flawless white, her hair a rose pink shade, her eyes a pretty violet, and the whites of her eyes a crimson tone."

"Why?"

"Because she was the Flower Maiden. She didn't always look like that. She used to have brown hair, and no red eyewhite. She used to have healthy, normal skin. But spending so much time in a water prison changed her."

"What happened to them?"

"No one knows. The wolves were found dead on Mount Arctica. Cheza and Kiba were never found. They say that they had descendants, or even reincarnations."

A man sitting nearby scoffed. "Pagan myth."

"It's not a myth, Unca! It's true!"

He snorted. "Fine, believe in your little fairytales..."
~~~~~~~~

"Bite my lip, close my eyes, take me away to Paradise..."

That was one of the last things any of the wolves said. It was the reason they lasted so long... and died so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, here's the scoop. You read the story, now you RP as either a wolf or a human against the wolves.

Not all humans are against the wolves, because in this RP, humans are degenerated wolves.

The wolves have two forms: A wolf form, and a human form. What do they wear in their human form? Be descriptive!

Romance is allowed. It's fun. Also, human forms are solid. It's a complete shift from wolf to human and vice versa.

Pleaaaaaaase use new charas. x.x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Flower Maiden is waiting. Which side will you choose? The wolves' side? The humans' side? Or will you choose the side of the evil wolves?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!