(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2006, 08:29 PM

Ooc: How was the movie? ^_^

Nearby, in a park, a young man hid behind a large maple tree, his sun-yellow, wolf-like eyes wide with fear. He was trembling, and his nails were like claws. The hand that rested on the tree was digging into the outer bark, then the inner part, then the thin layer of cells, then the very wooden core. His other hand was clenched tightly into a fist that bled a little from his over-sharp nails' cresent-shaped cuts.

He sat down against the tree, staring at his black-and-blue Etnies shoes, and shut his strange eyes, digging his hands into his dark blond hair, gritting his teeth. His canines were unusually sharp.

That morning's fight echoed in his mind.

His father had thrown him into his room, as usual, but what wasn't usual was that he had locked him in so he couldn't go to school. His mother could be heard yelling, before a loud thud resounded from the downstairs.. well, stair. His throat tightened; what had his father done now?

He had grabbed the doorknob and had pulled at it with all his might, eventually tearing it out completely, and he had looked down the stairs - and he had screamed.

His father had tackled his mother, who had been yelling at him for calling something called the... the Fossa? He hadn't paid attention. All that he could see was his parents' dead bodies, their necks twisted oddly from how they'd fallen.

He swallowed, and hit the back of his head on the tree. So much for me being Tidus Richandro...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!