View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
soggi_chicken (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2006, 02:27 PM

What are your main reasons for not coming out? I'm seen as a hippie-nerd-thing in school, if I come out, I'll be kicked out of the changing rooms for gym and all that jazz... I think popularity is a big factor in making the decision on who you tell. I know that if I were popular, I'd have no concerns in telling people.

Recently, the girl I've liked for sooo long texted me about biology homework and we started chatting. That night, she confided in me that she's bi. She's only told 3 people (me one of them)... Unfortunately, she's a popular kid, to be seen hanging around with my group of friends and I is "social suicide" so I don't know if this relationship will ever get off the ground.

You know the way girls flirt with each other? I mean, my friends always slap my ass and we kiss and hug and share lollipops and all that... But then when I'm talking to the girl I like and she says something flirty, I find it so hard to tell if she's being serious or not... It drives me nuts!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!