View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Silent Hill-Shadows of the Past (RP) - 05-05-2006, 06:17 PM

Summary of RP: Silent Hill is still creepy and dark, as always. The cult that once kept it thriving is no longer there. So, tell me...

Why does it still exist?

Setting: Starts in a small town a few kilometers away from a small urban town. Eventually moves to Silent Hill.

Plot: Fight your past ghosts and stop the force keeping Silent Hill alive. Or is there a way to stop it?

---
Non Playable Characters (NPC) include monsters and people in memories.
---

Main Idea:

You are a person trapped in Silent Hill's grip, and you'll soon find yourself there. What you do, the weapons you wield (and how you wield them), and the choices you make determines your ending here.

Will you fight against the cult and shed light on the town's past, as well as your own?

Will you stand aside, horrified at what you find, and run away, only to die at the hands of the numerous monsters that creep in the city?

... or will you join the cult in their quest to find the ultimate paradise, letting yourself fall into insanity?

The choice is yours and yours alone.

---

Any questions before we start?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!