Old
cello_star13 (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to cello_star13
Default 03-08-2006, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf
I SHALL DESTROY THE IDIOTS WHO HAVE CORRUPTED THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEEEEEEMMMM!!!!
hahaha, that reminds me of this conversation some of my friends were having in study hall, which basically went something like this:

"if i ever found my own religion, which i don't know why i would do that, i will make it a sin to go to school on some days. and there will just be random days where school is evil."
"ya, because school is such a sin!" (sarcastically)
"yup. learning isn't, but school has become...like...infected."
"IT HAS AN STD!!!"

that made me laugh. but anyways. i hate AP euro. i also hate my school orchestra conductor, who is an idiot and owes me $50.

i hate my orchestra director. with a burning passion, because he didn't put me into the "prestigious" string enesemble, even though i'm in a way more prestigious youth orchestra. and even though i was named "most improved" student. and even though he took 4 cello players last year, and three of them graduated, he only took 2 this year.

i also hate AP essays. we had an essay today in AP european history, and i don't think i did that well.

i also hate chemistry quizzes that are harder than the other classes tests. seriously unfair. there are two honors classes, and the teacher i have is way harder than the other teacher. just my luck.

i really hate it when all of this happens on the same day though.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-09-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!