Old
postgrep

Default 01-10-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittypurr
Quote:
Originally Posted by postgrep
Quote:
And that represents the people at the SNL forum at TV.com who are annoyed by the those here that are actually saying that SNL is worse than MADtv, when SNL has better skits, and MADtv is just disgusting, but that is what they say. Thjough since I am one of them, I agree with them.
Gee, how would I guess that someone would say "Mad TV is disgusting". Hypocrite.
I have watched it before, and so have the rest of them. We gave it a shot, and frankly, weren't impressed.

And I am guessing that you have watched SNL and weren't impressed. But ya gotta love the Cowbell.

Look, I have watched some episodes, or bits, and will say that MADtv has great musical parodies, but that is it. Though, nothing is funnier than the cowbell skit.

And SNL really needs improvement. It is getting better, not as bad as it was, but really needs to get the way it was in like the 00-01 season.
EVERY thing off SNL I have seen was utterly unfunny to the extreme. Even the most "unfunny" stuff off MadTV is still funny.

Mad magazine has been around for way longer than SNL too, so don't you complain that mad is disgusting.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!