View Single Post
(#102 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 10-19-2005, 08:03 AM

the two men talked for a while then one man separated, walking towards Nilly "Why don't you make us, you're just a pathetic vamipre too," the man reached for the six inch dagger he had on his waist. Cory walked toward the man and drew his sword that was hidden in his trench coat.
"Oh you want to fight huh?"
"No... I just want to stand here looking pretty," right after he said that he attacked.
The man blocked him and you could hear the clag of metal against metal for blocks around, "You're not very good at this are you?"
"Shut up" he attacked again, the man tried to block but he lost grip on the dagger and it flung away. "Maybe you're-"
"I said Shut Up!" and with that he swong his sword and severed his head from his body. "One down one to go...."

*back at Suzuru*

Suzuru watched the man go but she didn't feal any more revived.
"You know that they want you dead right?"
"What is so special about me, I thought you guys were just killing all vampires,"
" the thing that is special about you is that your one of the only true pure breeds out there, you have more power than most have, but you do a **** great job of hiding it,"
I can barely use my powers and I'm supossed to believe that I have Great power?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!