Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-17-2005, 05:09 PM

Ooc: YAY!!

Character Guide

Name: Niltiac Tsegrah

Race: Vampire Half-Blood

Sex: female

Ability: Can change her form from a dusky-skinned, brown-haired, silvery-golden eyed girl to a pale-skinned, red-haired, green-eyed girl. Has the power of ice through training. Can't quite get the hang of mental powers, such as telekinesis and hypnotism.

Personality: Quiet and somewhat mean. Has seen much pain and death in her life, most of them her allies. Is a half-blood because her vampiric lineage involved romances with humans.

Appearance: *will post dolls later*

Biography: Nilly is a loner of sorts, and mostly because she has no remaining family. She barely has any memory left, save the bloodied image of a close friend as he died, and it was rumored that she loved him. She prefers to not speak of anything she remembers, and wanders around the States. She stopped in L.A. because she needed a break from traveling.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!