View Single Post
(#74 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 09-28-2005, 06:19 PM

Endoh nodded seeing Nilly's eyes were closed "That is a good idea, I think we all need a good rest." Endoh put up her barrier and fell asleep her self.

Kumiko tossed and turned, no mater what position she was in she couldn't get to sleep. some this was bugging her but she couldn't put her finger on it. It fealt like something bad was going to happen but she didn't know what.

*Next day*

Kumiko found that she must have doesed off during the night because she had just woken up. she looked at Nilly and Endoh sleeping I wonder If I can get out without waking them. Well it is worth a shot anyway. Kumiko crept over to Endoh. She looked at her moon pendant on a shiny silvery chain, hanging gently on her neck, now if I could only undo the barrier, hmm... Kumiko silently reached for the clasp that was conveniently on the side of her neck. she carfuly picked it up the small clasp and undid it. Kumiko slid the silver necklace off of her and into her hand.
Kumiko willed the barrier gone Please work please... she silently pleaded. the barrier slowly disinagrated into nothingness Yes! it worked! kumiko went out side the cave then using her oun jewel made a barrier of her own. she walked over to a near by tree thinking of yesterday.
Kumiko came out of her reverie relizing that more time had passed than she thought. She slid into the cave grabing Endoh's necklace out of her pocket she grabed each end of the clasp and reached around endoh's neck.
Endoh woke up feeling better than the day before. she looked to the side of her and saw a dark shadow and saw it holding her necklace!"Ahhh!!!!!" not even asking who the person was she grabed her necklace quickly and punched at the shadow.
Kumiko flung backwards flinging her own jewel away in the prosess
Endoh finally saw Kumikos face "Oh I'm soo sorry, are you alright?"
"yeah I think so..."Said Kumiko rubbing her cheak
"Good, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!?!?" Endoh roared at Kumiko.
"I-I... uhh... wanted to go outside??" Kumiko shunk back and her face had a guilty look on it.
"So you just go and STEAL my necklace?!?"
"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight..."
"Hell yeah you weren't thinking straight!!" Endoh faced away from Kumiko and sat fuming.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!