View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 08-04-2005, 08:55 PM

Raven was closely atuned to Chiakis mind and her powers were stronger because of the ashakra.
"Raven," Chiaki said as he was circleing the sky, "there are girls on the closest road to you"
Raven started to get worried "No no control your emotion" raven thought to herself "Chiaki do you know who they are? or do you recconise them?"
"No, but im too high to see them as clearly as I could" Chiaki said as he was circleing down
"Well try to find something out about them. Like land on a near by branch to them or something. I need to know who they are. you know I dont like human contact. Ok, well just make sure that there nice, and wont lash out or call me a witch." Raven was really getting worried humans have never come this far in the forrest before. Ravens powers were coming out covering her in black and it was growing "Control keep in control. calm down raven there nice I you know it. no biggie keep in control" Raven finally calmed down and her powers subsided. "ok that was close if my powers colapsed a tree or something then they would know im here. No I'm not ready to see people yet, No not just yet."

Ooc IDK you will have to ask Silent_Wolf
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!