View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
why_00 (Offline)
Candybar

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to why_00
Default 08-04-2005, 03:47 PM

Raven sat leaning aganst a tree remembering the time chiaki told her she was a rain child...

it was a rainy night in the forrest Raven had just been running away from her village "I can never go back there" Raven said breathing hard "Its too dangerous. No never can I go back" Raven colapsed against a rock. She rested there for some time be for she finally got up. "I need to find shelter... somewhere dry" Raven looked around, but there wasnt a dry place in sight. Sighing, Raven went to the bigest tree she could find and curled up under it, and slept. She dreamt the world beeing covered in darkness and a big monster looming over laughing. Raven woke up with a start. breathing hard she looked around and spoted a raven sitting next to her. Raven screamed out in fright. the raven gave her a ashakra that allowed the raven to speak to her in her mind. raven took the ashakra, she has heard of these your supposed to place them on your forehead. Raven put it on her head like she was supposed to
" I an Chiaki your Guardain" Chiaki read her mind and was supprized "You are one of the rain children you will have a tough future ahead but I will Protect you in any way possible"

When he stopped speaking she was startled he was speaking to her but she couldnt hear him it was more like a thought than anything else. "Where did..."
"No no, dont speek out loud think it some one might hear you."
"Uhh.. ok" Raven thought

Raven was interupted in her memory by a russle in the forrest " who's there?" her power broke a branch off of a near tree. she looked around and saw a deer comeing towards her " Oh ok its just a deer Relax keep in control, don't feel anything" she thought. Then the crossed her legs again and started to meditate.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!