View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-03-2005, 07:16 PM

Niltiac Tsegrah sighed, standing up from watching the tiny fish in the stream swimming past her feet. The bottom edges of her jeans had gotten wet, and were drippy. Her dark brown hair swayed gently in the late winter breeze, and the sleeves to her deep red sweater were stained with purple paint from her portraits she had done earlier that day.

"Nilly." A nearby voice boomed out from a cave. A tall, white, slim dragon walked out, pearly scales shimmering gently in the weak winter sun. "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, Sir Nightshade. Just thinking about a new painting I could do," she replied, lying. The dragon's milky, blind eyes were blank, but she knew he was worried.

"Nilly, you are one of the Rain Children. The signs have never been so clear."

"What are the signs then?"

"Artistic abilities beyond imagination, quietness, thoughtfulness, selflessness. You are the quiet, yet bold one."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!