View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
angel924 (Offline)
Guru

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to angel924 Send a message via MSN to angel924
Default 06-21-2005, 10:16 PM

Riku was a totally changed girl...or should I say woman. 16 years already passed for her, and she went from saving the world to kicking it back. She was just an ordinary 26 year old woman, who was getting far in life. She actually became a professional artist, and started to sell her works of art. In her free time, she would just sit on her porch and a blank piece of paper would come to life even before she made up her mind about what to create.

But one day, an unexpected painting appeared before her eyes. She didn't even realize what she had created until she was finished with it. She didn't even know how long she was staring at it. Before her was a woman. But it wasn't just any woman. On her neck was a large, shining object. It was a necklace, with a bright blue gem on it. It shone with beauty nobody could describe. Nilly... Riku said, and started to remember those great, young times...

Ooc: Heh, I just realized that this story has a very close resemblance to this book I'm reading now (or at least part 1 of this story)! It's called Deltora Quest, and even though my brother's reading it (hes only in 4th grade going into 5th), I still LOVE it!

Thanks Elanorea, for doing an amazing job on the trio! And Cantorset, for making an awesome Lacey [[Flyleaf]] doll!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!