View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-21-2005, 06:04 PM

Nala looked up from her keyboard setup manual (that's one thing she can't remember), her dark blue hair falling in her face, and said, "Rikku, quit trying to hang up spaghetti instead of balloons already."

"Aw, but-"

"No buts, people will eat them and get sick. Most people in this city are allergic to that stuff and you know that," said Paine, fiddling with the bass adjuster on her electric guitar. Yuna looked up from her bass guitar and nodded, then looked back down. Nala finished setting up her keyboard again and walked over to the special effects machine and clicked the mouse on the 'fog machine function' button, only to find that the machine needed more fog fluid.

Ooc: this is probably going to be my very last post here for five days, so... yeah.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!