Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-26-2005, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkes
If you want to know what to do read below:

Go to Osaka House and fight the Woman in the Box.. that way you'll get Osaka Crest (or whatever it's called! I forgot!) next go to the graveyard and kill the broken neck Woman then get the I-Can't-Remember-It's-Name Crest I can't remember where you get the next though!
Sorry! I'll edit the post when I remember! :P
You got it right. The four crests are Kiryu, Osaka, Tachibana, and Tsuchihara. I'm at Osaka house. Already have Tsuchihara, Kiryu, and Tachibana. Trying to get the Osaka crest...and find those pesky kids! I think they have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER that they died, judging from how they're still all happy and giggly. Creepies, huh? I found them all this morning, but I couldn't beat them before I had to go to school.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!