(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-25-2005, 07:11 AM

Postgrep,
CLAMP your mouth shut, please. We're not talking about Vampire Bloodlines. You go do your hobbies, I'll do mine. Deal??

Okay, got more info-

Turns out, there was a tree that Yae and Sae had attempted to escape through, or some other set of twins, BUT, as you know, Sae fell from the moutain path. Mayu fell once inside the tree (which was hollow.) and fell asleep, occasionally muttering nonsense. I had recieved a 'pinwheel stone' from the Tachibana house, and I can't put the thing in the mechanism BEFORE I have all the stones. (That really stinks...) Then a blueish haze, so I took a picture, out came a picture of Sae cryng in front of a storehouse, namely the one Itsuki Tachibana, a Remaining, was locked in for helping Sae and Yae escape. So, I went there, opened the door, then...a flashback...(The Remaining are the twin that killed the younger twin.)

(Note: It's all brownish and blackish.)

Sae walked into the storehouse, and gasped as she saw what her closest friend had done. He had hung himself. Because he knew he had failed the promise he had made to his twin, Mutsuki, (What is with all the rhyming twin names???) he hung himself from the rafters. If it weren't FOR that promise, he would have killed himself after the ritual. Sae cries, saying over and over that it was her fault and that she never should have run...

Mio takes a picture of Itsuki's quickly fading ghost and picks up a journal and a crystal ore. The paper on the wall was glowing, so click with the camera and I had a map of the whole village. More later, cuz I'm STUCK!!!!!!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!