(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-24-2005, 07:01 AM

UPDATE!!

It turns out, Sae WANTED to be sacrificed so she could become one with her sister, Yae! However, Sae got left behind after she fell down a path when she and Yae ran away from the village. So, instead of being strangled by he sister, she was hung and thrown into the *. (Which, I've found out, is named "Hellish Abyss." ) However, only MOMENTS after she was thrown in, the Abyss exploded, and out came Sae, her mind consumed by the Malice and the Darkness. The Kusabi, outsiders who were sacrificed to temporarily appease the Abyss, were her slaves, and killed ALL the villagers. The village then disappeared, leaving the forest shrouded in mist....

The ghosts have gotten harder! Sae came after me, too! One touch from her and BAM! I was dead! I had to get the Camera Obscura back, cause Mio, (the dumbass.) dropped the freaking camera in a tunnel UNDERGROUND!!! Don't worry, I'm okay now, just a lil lost. I don't have a map yet, and the walkthrough I printed didn't specify which rooms to go into. I'll figure it out SOONER or later. Well, until next update! (P.S. I don't know exactly WHAT the priests did to the Kusabis to be. Some sort of cutting ritual. I'm STILL trying to figure it out.)

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!