Let's get shopping tips from a straight guy! That sounds fun!!
Okay back to school is here so people are going to be coming back looking like something you saw on television. Everyone will be rating outfits and it's retarded but it happens so here's some tips to be the coolest person in school.
1. Be different. I'm sorry, but when all your friends wear black, people wear black. When all your friends wear Hollister, you'll come in Hollister. Change that! Be like me! All my friends wear black, but I come in neon colors. I just love being the center of attention.
2. Be nice on your parents wallet. With thrift shops, there is awesome stuff that is so friken cheap!! With my love of 80's clothes, thrift shops are my friend. There's also Wal-Mart and Target which are pretty cheap. You don't need to get EVERYTHING at the mall.
3. Jansport backbacks...they're bugging me. There's too many! They're pieces of crud anyway, they fall apart for me! Maybe I carry to much in my backpack because I can't even open a lock if my life depended on it, but they're getting old anyway. There are all these new things you can get. Shoulder bags and stuff. Be different too, jansport is so old!
4. School stuff-unless you have a list of stuff you need, don't try to get. I just did that, I got 4 binders for each of my classes because in middle school we needed one for each. I didn't need one. So, ask first.
5. Bring a camera! Use your cellphone if you can, but if you can't, get a cheap one from Wal Mart! Trust me, it's really fun, especially for camera people like me. But please, don't try to annoy your camera shy friends. Not a good start...trust me.
6. Be the center of attention! That's so fun! Being new to this town, no one knew me, so I had to find a way to have people stare. That's clothes and hairdye for me! If you're not new, be new to people's heads. Have people whispering "Is that so-in-so?" because if you stay the same your whole life, it's boring. We're young! Shop differently! Have your parents guessing what "stage" your going through! Have fun!! Woo!!